Search

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Amrita Miss India Universe 2005


Amrita is coming from an Indian Army background, Amrita hails from Pune city situated in Maharashtra state of India. She has two lovely siblings, one older sister and a younger sister.
Qualifications: A Post Graduate in Indian Fashion Designing from School of Fashion Technology (affiliated with NIFT).
Modeling experience: She has won the local Miss Pune Beauty title, has been May Queen and has done few music videos and print ads.
Why Femina Miss India: It is a dream I have nurtured. Also I believe I have what it takes to be a Miss India as I can represent Hindustan (India) in the international pageant.
Role Models: My inspiration are my beliefs and the moral values that I’ve have imbibed from my environment at home. Positive influences, affirmatives and reinforcements in a positive light inspire me.
Sign by Dealighted - Brijesh

No comments: