Search

Saturday, October 27, 2007

NIHARIKA - Miss India Earth 2005


Background: I am from Uttaranchal Northern part of India but am currently residing in Mumbai popularly known as Bombay the financial capital of India. My dad's a government servant and my mom's running a fashion institute in Delhi.
Enjoy: I love cooking, listening to music, adventure sports like river rafting & trekking. I enjoy reading non-fictional books especially autobiographies etc.
Modeling experience: Music videos for Lata Mangeshkar, Jagjit Singh & Babul Supriyo; T.V commercials for Milk n Roses soap, Sony Wega, Samsung, Asian Paints, Vagh Bakri tea etc. Print ads for Unitech, Samsung, and Oasis Telecom etc.
Why Femina Miss India: To be a part of the most sought after pageant in the country and to transform myself from being just Misss Niharika Singh to Miss India.
Role Models: I am greatly inspired by the books written by Ayn Rand. I have read all her fictional books and I am currently reading ' For the New Intellectual'.
Sign by Dealighted - Brijesh

No comments: