Search

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Sindhura Miss India World 2005


Background: I come from a family of four, originally from Vijaywada, Andhra Pradesh state in India. Vijaywada is about 300 km from Hyderabad city which is capital of Andhra Pradesh. My father is a mechanical engineer and my mother is a software technician both residing in New Zealand currently.
Qualifications: A double degree in Pharmacology and Physiology; an advance modeling diploma; have anchored an Indian Channel in New Zealand called " Desi Hungama" on India Z TV; news reader/ reporter for 'flipside news' on TVNZ.
Enjoy: I love to ice-skate and snow board on powdery snowy mountains. I love to cook, especially desserts with chocolate in them. It's an absolute passion of mine to one day explore the pyramids of Giza, Egypt as a tourist.
Modeling experience: Australian fashion week; New Zealand fashion Week. Labels modeled on ramp - Adrienne Winkleman, Versace, Gucci; Dolce Gabbana, Kate Sylvester. Labels on print - FHM, About Time, Pearls.
Why Femina Miss India : I was most attracted to Femina Miss India because the focus of the competition was always to groom, refine and prepare contestants to take on the world and represent our country with great elegance. The fact that I have tried and succeeded in the fashion, film and media industries in Australia, has motivated me to come back to my homeland and evolve in the Indian market. So what better way to do it than through Femina Miss India?
Role Models: I try to grab positive points from everyone I see, talk to and interact and emulate those qualities to evolve as a better person.
In this picture sindhura is wearing beautiful red sequined georgette Sari
Sign by Dealighted - Brijesh

No comments: